Set amidst lush tropical surroundings and with a panoramic view of the deep blue Caribbean Sea, Vuemont is located in the parish of St. Peter. The safety, comfort and convenience of this 39-acre development is a welcome respite for young professionals, their families and investors alike.
Within easy reach of historic Holetown and a short drive away from Speightstown, the breezy development is easily accessible from Highway 2A and offers three styles of residences to discerning buyers.
Vuemont is a Barbadian owned and managed residential community, a product of the combined craftsmanship of Barbados’ two premier developers, Rotherley Construction Inc. and C.O. Williams Construction Ltd. The development offers prime housing lots with landscaping designed to further enhance the natural environment. Vuemont offers a range of luxuriously and elegantly planned two and three-bedroom villas and two-bedroom apartments which are available freehold. A comprehensive selection of amenities is available at Vuemont to meet the everyday needs of its residents. These include two community swimming pools, tennis courts, and a central clubhouse for the exclusive use of members, residents and their guests. The residences at Vuemont are designed to meet the growing demand for desirable, well-appointed family homes.
The 77 residences at Vuemont feature apartments and homes in three modern styles. The stylish Vuemont apartments are 1,134 sq. ft. while the beautiful luxury villas are available in two distinctive styles and range from 1,218 to 1,560 sq. ft.
All units are securely fitted with wooden shutters and have spacious patios for residents’ relaxation. The residences are all outfitted with porcelain tiles, while the Italian kitchens feature full appliance packages and granite or corian countertops. A selection of attractive furniture packages is available and all units are cable and Internet ready. In addition, optional air-conditioning and ceiling fans are available for bedrooms.
The Vuemont apartments are spacious 2-bedroom/2-bathroom units, providing abundant living space for individuals or families. Dedicated parking spaces are provided for each apartment.
The villas at Vuemont provide an excellent opportunity to enjoy contemporary Barbadian living available to residents in either the 3-bed/2-bath or 2-bed/2-bath styles. Optional wooden decks and plunge pools are available.
Vuemont is open for viewing with only a few units remaining for sale. If you are interested of have long dreamed of living in a beautiful home in Barbados, then Vuemont is for you.
– Roof covering is “Owens Coring” asphalt shingles, with water proofing membrane fixed to CDX treated plywood and including thermal insulation.
– The roof is completed with painted eaves and PVC gutters.
– External: 1.5mm trowel plastic finish with 3.0 raised bands coral details and quoins.
– Internal: Generally all walls completed with 1.0mm trowel plastic finish.
– UPVC double hung sash windows with 1/4″ thick clear laminated glass and screens, windows fitted in hardwood timber frame painted finish.
– Traditional design pine shutters to all windows.
– All internal doors six panel pine doors painted finish in timber frame.
– External doors – main entry doors six panel cedar door, external doors timber French doors with timber architrave.
– Gypsum ceiling tape and slick complete with timber crown moulding. (Coral moulding upgrade available)
– External patio ceiling traditional pickle pine exposed rafter ceiling.
– 18″ x 18″ porcelain tiles with timber skirting painted finish.
– External patio tiles, non-skid porcelain tiles.
– Kitchen units are maple finished cupboards with granite counter tops complete with stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink and sterling range kitchen faucet.
– 4″ x 4″ tumble marble kitchen back splash tiles.
– All bathroom fixtures and fittings.
– Water closet.
– Vanity basin.
– Vanity faucets and shower mixers from the “Moen” design range.
– Shower 12″ x 12″ porcelain wall with mosaic tile band 4″ high.
– Shower floor completed with 2″ x 2″ square porcelain mosaic tiles to shower floor.
– All bedroom closet unit pickle finishes pine with louvre doors and stainless steel hardware.
– All bedrooms equipped with air-condition units.
Fixtures & Fittings
– Decor style electrical fixtures, plug out, etc.
– Hunter ceiling fans complete with light kits for patios & bedrooms.
– Westinghouse ceiling lights and accessories.
– Cooper Recessed lighting
Plunge Pool – Upgrade
Plunge pool upgrade with 12″ x 12″ mosaic tiles and ‘super blue’ diamond brite pool render complete with coral render coping.